- 2 cucumbers, small, peel and seeds removed
- 2 lettuces, hearts, washed
- 3 tomatoes, cut in half and seeds removed
- 2 avocado(s), ripe
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) parsley, fresh
- 240 g beans, drained and rinsed
- juice, of 1 lemon
- 4 tablespoon(s) olive oil
Avocado and Bean Salad
Diet based on cereals, pulses, nuts, seeds, vegetables, fruits and other animal foods such as honey and eggs. Excludes meat, fish, mollusks.
Diet based on vegetables, legumes and green leaves. It excludes foods such as meat, fish, mollusks, dairy products, eggs, honey and their by-products.
Gluten Free Diet
Excludes foods containing gluten, such as wheat, barley, rye and their by-products.
Dairy Free Diet
Excludes foods such as milk, yoghurt, cheese and their by-products.
Egg Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to this food.
Nuts Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to nuts.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- In a bowl, combine the 4 teaspoons olive oil, lemon juice, sugar, salt and pepper with a whisk until the sugar dissolves.
- Cut the avocados in half, remove the pit and scoop out the flesh with a spoon. Cut flesh into thin slices and add to the bowl.
- If the cucumbers have too many seeds, remove them. Thinly slice and add them to the bowl.
- Cut the tomatoes into 1 cm cubes and add to the bowl also.
- Coarsely chop the lettuce hearts and finely chop the parsley. Add them to the bowl along with the beans.
- Gently toss the salad.
- Season to taste and add extra lemon and olive oil.
Avocados should always be ripe so you can enjoy their marvelous taste! They actually don’t have much of a taste if they are not ripe!
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by