- 1.200 g sweet potato
- 60 g olive oil, (10 g + 50 g)
- 2 spring onions
- 2 tablespoon(s) mint, fresh
- 50 g pistachios
- 30 g vinegar, from red wine
- 2 tablespoon(s) honey
Sweet potato salad
Diet based on cereals, pulses, nuts, seeds, vegetables, fruits and other animal foods such as honey and eggs. Excludes meat, fish, mollusks.
Gluten Free Diet
Excludes foods containing gluten, such as wheat, barley, rye and their by-products.
Dairy Free Diet
Excludes foods such as milk, yoghurt, cheese and their by-products.
Egg Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to this food.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Preheat the oven to 180ο C (350ο F) set to fan.
- Peel the sweet potatoes and cut them into 2 cm pieces. Add them into a baking pan along with the salt, the pepper, 10 g olive oil, and mix well so that the sweet potatoes are well coated with the ingredients.
- Transfer the baking pan in the oven and bake for 30-35 minutes until the sweet potato pieces soften.
- Remove the baking pan from the oven and let the sweet potato pieces cool.
- Cut the spring onions into rounds, finely chop the mint and the pistachios.
- In a bowl, mix the vinegar with 50 g olive oil and the honey, using a spoon, until there is a uniform mixture.
- In the bowl, add the sweet potato pieces that have cooled down, the spring onions, the mint, the pistachios, and mix so that they are well covered with the honey mixture.
- Check the seasoning and serve.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by