Cucumber and zucchini summer salad
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Preheat oven to 180ο C (350* F) Set to Fan.
- Heat a pan over medium heat. Add the pine nuts and toast for 2-4 minutes. Set aside.
- Cut the bread into 2 cm cubes and add them to a bowl with the olive oil, 1/3 of the salt, 1/3 of the pepper and the oregano. Mix.
- Spread mixture over a baking pan lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 15 minutes until golden and crispy. Set aside.
- Thinly slice the zucchini and cucumbers with a peeler.
- Place them in a bowl with the lemon zest and juice, the rest of the salad, pepper and rocket.
- Mix and serve on the platter.
- Cut the feta cheese into 1 cm cubes and spread over the vegetables on the platter alongside the bread cubes (crouton) and the pine nuts.
- Decorate with mint leaves and serve with the homemade vinaigrette sauce.
- If you don’t want to serve the salad right away, cut the zucchini and cucumbers into thin slices and transfer to a bowl and cover them with plenty of water and ice.
Rate this recipe You need to login