- 500 g feta cheese
- 54 olives, Greek kalamon
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- fresh oregano
- slices of bread
Greek flag salad
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Use a knife to cut the feta into strips that are 0.5-1 cm thick.
- On a wooden chopping board, line up a row of 8 olives. Add a slice of feta right next to them. Repeat the same process until you create 5 rows of olives and 4 rows of feta, placed horizontally.
- In order to create the cross, position another strip of feta, vertically on the upper left side and 2 smaller strips of feta on either side, horizontally. This should create the shape of the cross.
- Add 2 olives in each gap to complete.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with fresh oregano and pepper.
- Serve carefully so that your Greek flag salad stays intact together with bread.
Rate this recipe You need to login