Photo credit: G. Drakopoulos - Food Styling: T. Webb
For the dressing
- Combine all of the ingredients with the hot water.
- Refrigerate to chill.
For the broccoli
- Preheat oven to 220* C (428* F) Fan.
- Place an empty 30x35 cm non-stick baking pan in the oven and allow it to get very hot.
- Chop the broccoli into florets with a small knife and rinse. Peel the stems. Cut each floret it in half, lengthwise.
- Peel the tough exterior of the main stem. Cut into pieces that are 3-4 cm in length and 0.5 cm thick.
- Place all of the all of the pieces of broccoli into a bowl. Add the olive oil, salt, sugar and pepper. Toss.
- When the oven and pan are hot enough, carefully remove the pan and immediately spread the pieces of broccoli in one layer in the pan, cut side down so it can cook faster. All this has to be done very quickly so the oven temperature doesn’t drop.
- Roast for 10-15 minutes or until the broccoli is ready.
- Remove from oven and immediately transfer to a bowl. If they stay in the pan they will continue to cook.
- Serve warm with yogurt dressing.