Special Thanks to our member Elpida Charalampidou for this healthy recipe!
- Preheat oven to 180* C (350* F) Fan.
- Bring a pot full of water to a boil.
- Boil the greens until just tender (3-4 minutes if you are using spinach). Remove from pot, strain and set aside.
- Combine the greens along with the lettuce, spring onion and parsley in a cast iron or clay pot.
- Season with salt and pepper. Add the orange slices, all around, the orange juice and olive oil.
- Place the salmon on top. Season with salt and pepper. Add the thyme and rosemary.
- Bake for about 30-40 minutes, until the salmon turns golden.