- 2 cucumbers, cut in to 1 ½ cm slices
- 150 g granulated sugar
- 150 ml vinegar, of white wine
- 1 teaspoon(s) coriander, seeds
- 1 teaspoon(s) pepper corns
- 2 pinches chili flakes
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt, coarse
Fresh Cucumber Pickles
Diet based on cereals, pulses, nuts, seeds, vegetables, fruits and other animal foods such as honey and eggs. Excludes meat, fish, mollusks.
Diet based on vegetables, legumes and green leaves. It excludes foods such as meat, fish, mollusks, dairy products, eggs, honey and their by-products.
Gluten Free Diet
Excludes foods containing gluten, such as wheat, barley, rye and their by-products.
Dairy Free Diet
Excludes foods such as milk, yoghurt, cheese and their by-products.
Egg Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to this food.
Nuts Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to nuts.
10 - 12
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Combine the sugar, white wine vinegar or apple cider vinegar, coriander seeds, peppercorns, chili flakes and coarse salt in a saucepan.
- Place over high heat and bring to a boil.
- As soon as it comes to a boil, add the sugar and stir until it melts.
- Cut 2 cucumbers in to 1 ½ cm slices.
- Add them to the saucepan and stir, making sure they are completely coated in the mixture.
- Let the mixture come to a boil again. As soon as it does, remove from heat and transfer to a bowl.
- Cover with 2 layers of plastic wrap, making sure the wrap directly touches the surface of the mixture.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour, until completely chilled.
- The longer you let the fresh cucumber marinate, the tastier it will be!
- Can be stored for 3-4 days in the refrigerator.
- You can add these fresh cucumber pickles to burgers, hot dogs, tartar sauce or any recipe that calls for a fresh lemony taste!
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by