- 250 g raisins, gold
- 350 g raisins, black
- 100 ml brandy
- 100 g walnuts, grated
- lemon zest, of 1 lemon
- lemon juice, of 1 lemon
- 300 g butter, very cold, grated
- 250 g dark brown soft sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) cloves
- 90 g peels, dried citrus
- 1/2 nutmeg, grated
- 1 Granny Smith apple, peeled and grated
Diet based on cereals, pulses, nuts, seeds, vegetables, fruits and other animal foods such as honey and eggs. Excludes meat, fish, mollusks.
Gluten Free Diet
Excludes foods containing gluten, such as wheat, barley, rye and their by-products.
Egg Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to this food.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Place a saucepan over low heat.
- Add the golden raisins, black raisins and cognac.
- Heat for 5-7 minutes, until the raisins soften.
- Drain and reserve the cognac. Set aside to cool.
- In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients for the mincemeat along with the raisins and the walnuts.
- Add the cognac at the end. Mix and transfer to a jar.
- Store in the refrigerator.
Nutrition information per 100 gr.
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by