- 500 g tomatoes, green
- 1 onion
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) mustard, powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) worcestershire sauce
- 200 g apple cider
- 150 g apple cider vinegar
- lemon juice, of 1 lemon
- 150 g agave syrup
- onion rings, to serve
Green tomato ketchup
Dairy Free Diet
Excludes foods such as milk, yoghurt, cheese and their by-products.
Egg Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to this food.
Nuts Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to nuts.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Cut the tomatoes and the onion in slices.
- Place them in a pot with the mustard powder and the Worcestershire sauce. Add the apple cider, apple cider vinegar, pepper and place the pot over medium heat.
- As soon as the mixture comes to a boil, lower heat and simmer for 30-35 minutes.
- Remove pot from heat and beat with the immersion blender until the ingredients completely break down.
- Add the lemon juice and agave syrup. Mix and transfer back to heat.
- Simmer for 10 minutes. Pass the ketchup through a strainer and serve with onion rings.
Nutrition information per 100 gr.
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*The nutritional chart and the symbols refer to the basic recipe and not to the serving suggestions.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by