This spicy green sauce is known as a vinaigrette sauce in Brazil. It is served as a condiment to meat and fillets. It also goes very well with corn and even with salads!
- Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl. Check seasoning.
- Add the olive oil and vinegar according to how thick you want your sauce to be and depending on your preferences.
- Season the corn with salt and pepper and drizzle with some olive oil, making sure it is evenly distributed.
- Place a pan or grill pan over medium to high heat and add the corn.
- Cook on all sides for 4-5 minutes, until golden.
- Serve the corn along with the molho campanha sauce.