- 2-3 tablespoons soft brown sugar
- 150 g hot red peppers, seeded and finely chopped
- 12 cloves of garlic
- 150 ml apple cider
Gluten Free Diet
Excludes foods containing gluten, such as wheat, barley, rye and their by-products.
Dairy Free Diet
Excludes foods such as milk, yoghurt, cheese and their by-products.
Egg Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to this food.
Sugar Free Diet
Limits all sources of added sugars and encourages the reduction of high-carbohydrate (high glycemic index) foods. A claim that a food can be classified as SF can be made when it contains less than 0.5 gr of sugars per 100 gr of solid food or 100 ml of liquid food.
Nuts Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to nuts.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
This is a very popular chili sauce which can be found on almost every table in Thailand! It’s perfect for meatballs. Can be stored in a sterilized jar for up to 2 weeks!
- Add all of the ingredients to a pan, starting with the 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- Add 150 ml of water and bring to a boil. Simmer for 10 minutes or until the peppers and garlic start to soften and the juice has reduced to half.
- Use an immersion blender to beat the sauce until it becomes smooth. Taste the sauce to see if it needs any more sugar.
- Lower the heat and cook for 5-10 minutes, until the sauce reduces a little and takes on a deep, red color.
- Add more water if you don’t want it to be so thick.
Nutrition information per 100 gr.
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by