For the syrup
- In a pot add the sugar, the water, the cinnamon, the lemon peels, the glucose, and stir.
- Transfer over medium heat and allow 2-3 minutes for it to boil and for the sugar to melt.
- Remove and set aside to cool.
For the baklava bracelets
- Preheat the oven to 180ο C (350ο F) set to fan.
- Take one phyllo dough sheet and drizzle it with butter.
- Set a 40 cm steel skewer at the edge of the sheet’s shorter side and start rolling, leaving a 3-4 cm gap at the other side of the phyllo.
- Shirr the phyllo, remove the skewer, and curve the phyllo so that the two edges stick together and the unrolled phyllo forms a base at the center.
- Follow the same process for all of the phyllo dough sheets.
- Transfer the bracelets to a buttered 30x40 cm baking pan and bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and with a serving spoon, pour over the cold syrup right away.
- Set aside for 3-4 hours until the whole syrup is absorbed.
For the chocolate ganache
- In a saucepan, add the heavy cream and transfer over medium heat. Let it come to a boil.
- Turn off the heat and add the chocolate couverture chopped into pieces.
- Wait a few seconds for the chocolate to start melting and then, stir with a spoon until the ingredients are homogenized.
- Add the butter and stir until it melts.
- Fill the center of the bracelets with the ganache, sprinkle with chopped pistachios, and serve.