- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 100 g baby spinach
- 2 eggs, medium
- 2 tablespoon(s) water
- 70 g feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon(s) chives, finely chopped
Fluffy spinach omelet
Diet based on cereals, pulses, nuts, seeds, vegetables, fruits and other animal foods such as honey and eggs. Excludes meat, fish, mollusks.
Gluten Free Diet
Excludes foods containing gluten, such as wheat, barley, rye and their by-products.
Nuts Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to nuts.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Turn on oven broiler.
- Place a 20 cm ovenproof pan (make sure it is ovenproof and doesn’t have a plastic handle) over medium to high heat.
- Add a tablespoon of olive oil and let it get a little hot.
- Add the spinach, sauté for 3 minutes until it wilts and transfer to a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, add the whites from the eggs and whisk until you create a fluffy meringue.
- In a smaller bowl, add the egg yolks and water. Whisk and season with salt and pepper.
- Add the egg yolks to the meringue and gently fold with a silicon spatula.
- Transfer to pan and cook for 3 minutes, until the bottom side of the omelet is ready.
- Remove pan from heat and crumble the feta over it with your hands.
- Add the spinach and place pan in oven.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes, until the top side of the omelet is ready.
- Remove from oven and serve with finely chopped chives.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by