- 400 g watermelon
- 1 pinch salt, coarse
- 50 g cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 chili pepper, cut into thin slices
- 50 g feta cheese, crumbled
- 20 g olives, pit removed and cut into rounds
- 20 g balsamic cream
- basil leaves, to serve
Savory watermelon pizza
Diet based on cereals, pulses, nuts, seeds, vegetables, fruits and other animal foods such as honey and eggs. Excludes meat, fish, mollusks.
Gluten Free Diet
Excludes foods containing gluten, such as wheat, barley, rye and their by-products.
Egg Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to this food.
Nuts Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to nuts.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Preheat the oven to broiler.
- Place watermelon in a baking pan. Cook for a few minutes, just until the surface is slightly caramelized.
- Remove from oven and transfer to a round serving platter or cutting board.
- Sprinkle with some salt, sparingly.
- Arrange the cherry tomatoes, hot pepper, feta cheese and olives nicely on the surface.
- Drizzle with honey or balsamic cream.
- Cut into pieces and serve with basil leaves.
You do not necessarily need to cook the watermelon. It will be just as delicious if it is served cold.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by