- 120 g cucumber
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 2 beetroots, peeled and boiled
- 200 g smoked salmon
- freshly ground pepper
- grated zest of 2 limes
- 2 flour tortillas
- 4 tablespoons cream cheese, low fat
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
Salmon Tortilla Rolls
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Begin by preparing the vegetables.
- Cut the cucumber into thin slices, about 0.5 cm thick
- Cut the lettuce leaves in half, remove the central stem and grate them along with the beetroots with a grater.
- Spread out a sheet of plastic wrap on a working surface and lay out half of the salmon slices, one next to the other, slightly overlapping.
- Make sure that the space taken up by the salmon slices is about half the size of a tortilla.
- Sprinkle with freshly ground pepper and the grated zest of ½ a lime.
- Cover with 1tortilla and spread 2 tablespoons of cream cheese over it. Then sprinkle with the grated zest of ½ a lime and extra freshly ground pepper.
- Create three parallel lines of equal distance over the tortilla using half of the slices of cucumber.
- This way the tortilla is divided into 4 equal segments.
- Add 1 grated beetroot to the bottom part of the tortilla…. drizzle with ½ teaspoon of olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Add 1 lettuce leaf to the top part of the tortilla.
- Using the plastic wrap, roll the tortilla tightly starting from the side closest to you.
- Roll all the way to the end and refrigerate for 1 hour, until they become firm.
- Repeat the same process with the remaining tortilla.
- When ready to serve, remove the plastic wrap and cut each tortilla roll into 6 equal sized pieces.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by