- 200 g cherries, fresh
Diet based on cereals, pulses, nuts, seeds, vegetables, fruits and other animal foods such as honey and eggs. Excludes meat, fish, mollusks.
Diet based on vegetables, legumes and green leaves. It excludes foods such as meat, fish, mollusks, dairy products, eggs, honey and their by-products.
Gluten Free Diet
Excludes foods containing gluten, such as wheat, barley, rye and their by-products.
Dairy Free Diet
Excludes foods such as milk, yoghurt, cheese and their by-products.
Egg Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to this food.
Nuts Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to nuts.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Preheat oven over 90ο C (190* F) Set to Fan.
- Remove stems and pits from the cherries.
- Cut the cherries in half and place them on a baking pan (cut-side down).
- Bake for 2 hours and 30 minutes until the cherries are dry and look like raisins.
- Turn off the oven and leave the baking pan inside for 30 minutes until the oven cools.
You can keep the cherries in a bowl covering them with plastic wrap at room temperature. Store for 1 month.
Nutrition information per portion
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by