- 2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 250 g all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 40 g gruyere cheese, grated
- 3 eggs, medium, lightly beaten
- 80 g milk, 3,5%
- 50 g olive oil
- 100 g olives, pitted, cut into rounds
- 1 tablespoon(s) thyme, only the leaves
- 2 tablespoon(s) parsley, finely chopped
- 2 sprig(s) oregano, fresh, finely chopped
- 100 g feta cheese
- 50 g manouri cheese
- 40 g pumpkin seeds
Greek feta and olive muffins
Diet based on cereals, pulses, nuts, seeds, vegetables, fruits and other animal foods such as honey and eggs. Excludes meat, fish, mollusks.
Nuts Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to nuts.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (350° F) set to fan.
- Line the cups of a 12-cup muffin pan with cupcake liners.
- In a bowl mix the baking powder, the flour, the salt, the pepper, and the gruyere cheese.
- In another bowl mix the eggs, the 40 g milk, the olive oil, the olives, the thyme, the parsley, and the oregano.
- Combine the two mixtures and mix lightly with a spatula, until they are homogenized.
- In another bowl, prepare the cheese mixture.
- Crumble the feta with your hands, add the manouri cheese, the remaining 40 g milk, and mix with a fork.
- Divide half of muffin mixture among each cup of the pan.
- Pour over half of the cheese mixture and on it, pour the other half of the muffin mixture.
- Sprinkle the pumpkin seeds over the muffins and bake for 20 minutes.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by