Flapjacks in America and Canada, refer to pancakes. These are not those kind of flapjacks! In England, flapjacks refer to oat bars and that’s exactly what we are making in this delicious recipe. Plus we’ve added a great topping!
- Preheat oven to 140* C (280* F) Fan.
- Line a 20x30 cm baking pan with parchment paper.
- Melt the butter, sugar and honey in a pan over medium heat. Stir until all of the ingredients have melted and are completely combined.
- Add the oats, coconut and nuts. Stir.
- Spread in baking pan and bake for 40 minutes.
- When ready, remove from oven. Allow to cool.
- Melt the white chocolate in a bain marie or in a microwave.
- Spread over flapjacks and sprinkle nuts and cranberries over the chocolate while it is still warm.
- Allow to cool completely, cut into squares and serve.