- 3 sweet potatoes
- 100 g feta cheese, crumbled
- 5 sprigs of chives, finely chopped
- 6 cubes of butter
Feta Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
Diet based on cereals, pulses, nuts, seeds, vegetables, fruits and other animal foods such as honey and eggs. Excludes meat, fish, mollusks.
Gluten Free Diet
Excludes foods containing gluten, such as wheat, barley, rye and their by-products.
Egg Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to this food.
Nuts Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to nuts.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Preheat oven to 180* C (350* F) Fan.
- Pierce the sweet potatoes with a fork so that their excess moisture can escape while they are cooking.
- Wrap them in aluminum foil, place them in a baking pan and roast them in the oven for about 50 minutes, until completely soft.
- The time they will need to cook depends on their size. If your sweet potatoes are too large they will need more time to bake. You can prick them with a small knife to see if they are soft. If the knife sinks into the sweet potato flesh without any resistance, then they are ready.
- As soon as they are soft, remove from oven. Unwrap them from the foil and carefully cut them in half, lengthwise. Use a fork to remove the sweet potato flesh, leaving the shells intact. You will fill them again when the filling is ready.
- Transfer the flesh to a bowl and mash a little with a fork. Season with salt and pepper. Add some crumbled feta cheese and finely chopped chives and mix to combine.
- Fill the sweet potato skins with the filling. Add a small cube of butter to each and serve.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by