- 300 g dates, pitted
- 120 g cashews
- 150 g peanut butter, creamy
- 400 g coconut, grated
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- pinch of salt
Quick energy bars
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- In a food processor, add all of the ingredients for the energy bars and beat for 3 minutes, until the dates and the cashews have completely broken down and are incorporated in the mixture.
- Line a 20x30 cm baking pan with parchment paper.
- Transfer mixture to baking pan, spread it and press down on it with your hands to spread evenly and make compact.
- Cover with plastic wrap and place in freezer for 15-20 minutes, until it becomes more firm.
- When ready, turn pan out on a clean working surface.
- Remove parchment paper and cut into any sized bars you like.
Rate this recipe You need to login