- 60 g butter, cut into cubes + extra for the baking pan
- 500 g marshmallows
- olive oil, for the spatula
- 500-600 g cereal rings
- 200 g chocolate couverture
Easy marshmallow bars
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Butter a 25x35 cm baking pan or a slightly larger one.
- In a large bowl add the butter and the marshmallows.
- Mix them and put the bowl in the microwave for 8 minutes, at 800 Watt.
- During this time, stir the mixture once or twice with a spatula, wooden or silicone, greased with olive oil or vegetable oil so that it does not stick.
- At the same time, in another bowl mix the cereals with 150 g finely chopped chocolate.
- Pour the first mixture into the bowl with the cereals and mix with the greased spatula.
- Spread the mixture in the baking pan and with the bottom of a glass, or with the back of a spoon, or with your hands, press and flatten the mixture.
- Melt 50 g chocolate in a bain-marie or in the microwave for 40 seconds, at 800 Watt.
- Freeze the baking pan for a few minutes, and after the mixture stabilizes, cut into pieces, decorate with the melted chocolate, and serve.
You can store them in a cool and dry place, sealed airtight with plastic wrap, for 5-7 days.