- 60 g butter, cut into cubes + extra for the baking pan
- 500 g marshmallows
- olive oil, for the spatula
- 500-600 g cereal rings
- 200 g chocolate couverture
Easy marshmallow bars
Egg Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to this food.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Butter a 25x35 cm baking pan or a slightly larger one.
- In a large bowl add the butter and the marshmallows.
- Mix them and put the bowl in the microwave for 8 minutes, at 800 Watt.
- During this time, stir the mixture once or twice with a spatula, wooden or silicone, greased with olive oil or vegetable oil so that it does not stick.
- At the same time, in another bowl mix the cereals with 150 g finely chopped chocolate.
- Pour the first mixture into the bowl with the cereals and mix with the greased spatula.
- Spread the mixture in the baking pan and with the bottom of a glass, or with the back of a spoon, or with your hands, press and flatten the mixture.
- Melt 50 g chocolate in a bain-marie or in the microwave for 40 seconds, at 800 Watt.
- Freeze the baking pan for a few minutes, and after the mixture stabilizes, cut into pieces, decorate with the melted chocolate, and serve.
You can store them in a cool and dry place, sealed airtight with plastic wrap, for 5-7 days.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by