- 60-80 g butter
- 4 slices of multigrain bread
- 200 g cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 100 g grapes, stems removed
- 200 γρ. haloumi cheese, cut in to cubes
- 50 g olives, pitted
- 1 clove of garlic, minced or finely grated
- 10 fresh basil leaves + extra for serving
- 40 g olive oil
- freshly ground pepper
- 40 g olive paste
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Place a nonstick pan over medium to low heat.
- Add a teaspoon of butter and let it melt.
- Add 2 slices of bread and toast for 2-3 minutes on each side, until golden.
- Repeat the same process for the remaining slices.
- In a bowl, add all of the ingredients apart from the olive paste.
- Finely grate the garlic and add it to the bowl.
- Stir to combine and set aside.
- Spread out the toasted slices of bread on a clean working surface.
- On one side of each slice, spread a teaspoon of olive paste.
- Divide the mixture in bowl evenly over the bruschetta.
- Serve with extra basil, olive oil and freshly ground pepper.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by