- 200 g cream cheese
- 40 g mustard, english
- 40 g sun-dried tomato, finely chopped
- 150 g bread, baguette
- 50 g butter
- 8 slices ham, smoked ham
- 12 slices salami, spicy, thinly sliced
- rocket, leaves, for serving
Smoked Ham and Salami Bruschetta
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, mustard and sun dried tomatoes.
- Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Cut the baguette in half, and then again in half, lengthwise to create 4 pieces.
- Place a nonstick pan over medium heat.
- Add the butter and let it melt.
- Add the pieces of baguette and toast until golden.
- When ready, place them on a clean working surface.
- Brush each piece with the cheese mixture on one side.
- Add 2 slices of ham to each piece and then cover with 3 slices of spicy salami.
- Top with rocket leaves and serve.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by