- 400 g beans, white, in tomato sauce
- 2 sprig(s) rosemary
- 1 tablespoon(s) tahini
- 1 tablespoon(s) honey
- juice, of 1 lime
- zest, of 1 lime
- 50 ml olive oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) water
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) paprika, sweet, smoked + extra for serving
- 8 slices bread
- 1-2 clove of garlic
- 8 slices prosciutto
- olive oil, for drizzling
- lime(s), some, slices for serving
Prosciutto and Bean Spread Bruschetta's
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Drain and rinse the canned beans to remove all of the sauce and strain.
- Put beans in a food processor.
- Coarsely chop the rosemary and add it to the beans.
- Add the tahini, honey, lime zest and lime juice.
- Pulse to combine and then beat on low speed as you add the olive oil in a slow steady stream. Beat until the mixture is smooth. Add the hot water and beat.
- Add the paprika, salt and pepper according to your taste.
- Toast the bread.
- Peel the garlic and rub on the toasted bread.
- Spread the mashed beans on the bread.
- Cover with prosciutto.
- Add the slices of lime.
- Drizzle with some olive oil, coarse salt, paprika and serve.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by