Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Cut the baguette into 1 cm slices and spread them out in a baking pan.
- Drizzle with some olive oil and season with salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Cut the goat cheese roll into slices and then quarter each slice.
- Cut the salmon gravlax into very thin slices. If the slices are too large, cut them in half again.
- Cut each cucumber pickle in half.
- You are now ready to assemble your bruschetta!
- Over each piece of bread add a slice of goat cheese and a slice of salmon gravlax.
- Top with a pickle slice, some dill and serve.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.