- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 40 g dry breadcrumbs
- 260 g French fries
- 100 g ham, cut into cubes
- 100 g cheddar, cut into cubes
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 tablespoon(s) parsley
- 10 eggs, medium
- 200 g milk
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon(s) baking powder
Oven baked omelette with fries
Nuts Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to nuts.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Preheat oven to 160* C (320* F) Fan.
- Brush a 20x30 cm ovenproof baking dish with 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Sprinkle with breadcrumbs, making sure that you leave no spaces or gaps on the bottom and sides so that the omelet doesn’t stick.
- Add the fries, ham, cheddar, red pepper and parsley.
- Crack the eggs open in a bowl.
- Add the milk, salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- Whisk until the eggs break up.
- Add the bacon and mix again.
- Transfer to the ovenproof baking dish and bake for 1 hour.
- When ready, remove from oven and serve.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by