- 4 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 6 tablespoon(s) oats
- 200 g champignon mushrooms
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 200 g spinach
- 200 g turkey, smoked, slices
- 200 g kefalotyri cheese
- 200 g fresh cream cheese (Nivato)
- 12 egg whites
- 1 tablespoon(s) baking powder
- chives, for serving
Baked egg white omelet
Nuts Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to nuts.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Preheat oven to 200* C (390* F) Fan.
- Grease a 20x30 cm ovenproof baking dish with 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Spread it with a paper towel and remove excess oil.
- Add 3 tablespoons of oats and spread them so that they coat the bottom and sides of the baking dish evenly.
- Place a pan over medium heat and add the remaining olive oil.
- Thinly slice the mushrooms and add them to the pan.
- Sauté for 5-6 minutes, until golden.
- In the meantime, finely chop the bell peppers and add them to the pan.
- Sauté for 4-5 minutes, until they soften and then add the spinach.
- Stir with a wooden spoon until the spinach wilts.
- Cut the smoked turkey into 2 cm cubes and add them to the pan.
- Stir to combine and sauté for 2-4 minutes.
- Remove from heat and transfer mixture to a bowl.
- Add the cream cheese and mix.
- Spread the mixture evenly on the bottom of the ovenproof baking dish with a wooden spoon.
- In a bowl, add the egg whites, baking powder, the remaining oats, salt and pepper.
- Whisk until the baking powder dissolves and gently pour over the mixture in the baking dish.
- Gently shake the dish to spread the mixture evenly.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve with chives.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by