- 10 white eggs
- food coloring paste (blue, yellow, red)
- 200 g white shaving cream
- disposable gloves
- olive oil, for shining eggs
Easter eggs with shaving cream
Diet based on cereals, pulses, nuts, seeds, vegetables, fruits and other animal foods such as honey and eggs. Excludes meat, fish, mollusks.
Gluten Free Diet
Excludes foods containing gluten, such as wheat, barley, rye and their by-products.
Dairy Free Diet
Excludes foods such as milk, yoghurt, cheese and their by-products.
Sugar Free Diet
Limits all sources of added sugars and encourages the reduction of high-carbohydrate (high glycemic index) foods. A claim that a food can be classified as SF can be made when it contains less than 0.5 gr of sugars per 100 gr of solid food or 100 ml of liquid food.
Nuts Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to nuts.
- Boil the eggs for 15 minutes and set them aside to cool.
- Spread the shaving cream in a small baking dish in a thin layer about 1 ½ - 2 cm thick. It is better if it is glass or clay so that it doesn’t stain from the food coloring paste.
- Add drops of the food coloring paste over the shaving cream and lightly mix them together with the shaving cream to create pretty designs like waves.
- Place the eggs at one end of the baking dish.
- Roll them all the way to the opposite end of the baking dish with a stick or with your fingers.
- Remove the eggs from the shaving cream and set them on a piece of cardboard or parchment paper for 10 minutes so that the color can set. Do not wipe the shaving cream off.
- When ready then wipe off the shaving cream and rinse with cold water.
- You can add some shine with a little olive oil.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by