- 1 package kourou dough sheets
- 1/3 cup olive oil, for the filling + extra for brushing kourou dough sheets
- 500 g mushroom, sliced
- 2 leeks, finely chopped
- ½ bunch dill, finely chopped
- 300 g gouda cheese, grated
- 200 g Greek katiki cheese, a fresh soft white cheese with a yogurt-like texture
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 package of sausages, cut into slices
- freshly ground pepper
Sausage and Cheese Kourou Dough Tart
1 hour 15 minutes
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Preheat the oven to 180* C (350* F) Fan.
- Sauté the mushrooms over very high heat until golden. Remove from pan and let them dry off on some paper towels
- Sauté the leeks and sausage slices in the same pan.
- Whisk the eggs until fluffy.
- Add the gouda and katiki cheese. Mix.
- Place the sheets of kourou dough in 2 baking pans. Turn the edges up to create a “wall” all around.
- Divide the mushrooms, leeks and sausages between the 2 baking pans.
- Pour the egg and cheese mixture over them, dividing it equally.
- Bake for 50 minutes, until golden.
Rate this recipe You need to login