- 100 g cream cheese, low-fat
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon powder + extra, to serve
- 3 medium tortillas, whole-wheat
- 3 medium bananas
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon icing sugar, to serve
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- In a bowl mix the cream cheese, the honey, and the cinnamon with a spoon, until there is a uniform mixture.
- Place the tortillas onto your working surface.
- Spread the tortillas with the mixture.
- Place one banana at the edge of each tortilla and roll it until the banana is completely wrapped.
- Heat the olive oil in a grill pan.
- Cook the tortillas for 30 seconds on each side.
- Remove the tortillas from the grill pan, cut into pieces, dust with icing sugar, cinnamon, and serve.
Rate this recipe You need to login