- 8 tortillas, small
- 3-4 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tablespoon(s) rosemary
- 1 chili pepper
- 300 g ground beef
- 1 tablespoon(s) tomato paste
- 50 g red wine
- 200 g tomatoes, grated
- 50 g gruyere cheese, grated
- 1/2 bunch coriander
- 1 spring onion
- 150 g strained yogurt
Ground beef tacos
Egg Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to this food.
Nuts Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to nuts.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Preheat the oven to 180ο C (350ο F) set to fan.
- Get a 12-cup muffin pan and flip it over.
- Fold the tortillas and place them between the cups of the muffin pan.
- Bake for 3-5 minutes and set them aside to cool.
- Place a frying pan over high heat and add the olive oil.
- Finely chop the onion, the garlic, and add them to the pan. Add the rosemary and sauté.
- Add the chili pepper finely chopped, the ground beef, and sauté well until golden brown.
- Add the tomato paste, mix, and season with salt and pepper. Deglaze the pan with the wine, add the tomatoes, and simmer at low heat, for 5-6 minutes, until the sauce is cooked and its water evaporated.
- Add the cheese, mix until it melts, and remove from the heat.
- Fill each tortilla with the filling, add 1 teaspoon of yogurt into each one, finely chopped coriander and spring onion, and serve.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by