- 6 slices whole wheat bread
- 30 g butter, at room temperature
- 100 g cheddar, grated
- 6 slices ham
- 1-2 avocado(s), ripe
- 100 g rocket, wild, the leaves
- 10 cherry tomatoes
Ham, cheese and avocado sandwich
Egg Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to this food.
Nuts Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to nuts.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Spread butter on 3 of the bread slices, and place them into a frying pan over medium heat, with the buttered side facing down.
- On one of the bread slices, spread the grated cheese and cover the pan with a lid for 2-3 minutes, until your cheese melts.
- Remove the bread slices from the frying pan.
- Add 3 slices from your ham onto the bread slice with the melted cheese and place the second bread slice on top of it.
- Cut the avocado into slices and spread them over the second bread slice.
- Season with salt and pepper, and then place the third bread slice on top.
- Make the second sandwich by following the same process.
- In two plates, divide the rocket and the cherry tomatoes cut in half, and serve each sandwich on top of your salad.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by