For the grilled vegetables
- In a large bowl, add the bell peppers, green beans, mushrooms, olive oil, salt, pepper and thyme. Toss well.
- Place a large pan over medium to high heat.
- Add the vegetables in 2 batches and sauté for 5-6 minutes until they caramelize nicely.
- Add the balsamic vinegar and cook for 2 minutes.
- When ready, remove from heat and set aside.
- In a bowl, add the cream cheese, chili flakes, salt and pepper. Mix.
- Place a pan over medium to low heat.
- Add a teaspoon of the butter to the pan and let it melt.
- Add 2 slices of bread and toast for 2-3 minutes on each side, until golden.
- Repeat the same process with the rest of the slices of bread.
- When all 12 slices are ready, spread them out on a clean working surface.
- Brush each slice of bread with the cheese mixture, using the back side of a teaspoon.
- Add 30 g of the tuna and the grilled vegetables.
- Create 4 sandwiches made up of 3 slices of bread each.