- 400 g anthotyro cheese
- 100 g chicken, smoked
- 2 eggs
- 50 g all-purpose flour
- herbs, fresh, of your choice, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
Chicken and Cheese Bread Puffs
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
Photo credit: G. Drakopoulos - Food Styling: T. Webb
A tasty snack that is low on calories!!
Ingredients for 30 pieces (20 g each).
- Preheat oven to 190* C (370* F) Fan.
- Put the anthotyro cheese in a bowl. Add the remaining ingredients and mix with a fork until completely combined.
- You may need to add a little more flour if the eggs are large or if the cheese has too much moisture.
- Do not be very generous with the flour so that the bread puffs don’t come out too dry or floury. Add just enough so that the dough is manageable.
- Mold the mixture into balls and place onto a baking pan lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for at least 20 minutes, depending on how large you make them.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by