- 2 cups carrot pulp
- 2 tablespoons ground flax seeds
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 small tomato
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 ½ -2 cups water
- A pinch of salt
Vegan Carrot crackers
If you like juicing, don’t throw away the legumes pulp! How about making some Vegan carrot crackers!
- Put all ingredients (except the chia and sunflower seeds) in a mixer and process until well blended.
- Pour the liquified mixture into a medium sized bowl, add the rest of the seeds and stir gently.
- Spread the mixture on a tray covered with some olive oil and spread evenly (not too thin).
- Heat oven to 180oC for 25-30’ until firm and crisp.
Rate this recipe You need to login