- 60 dark brown soft sugar
- 160 g granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) cinnamon, ground
- 500 g nuts
- 1 egg white
- 1 tablespoon(s) water
Crunchy Sweet and Spicy Roasted Nuts
Diet based on cereals, pulses, nuts, seeds, vegetables, fruits and other animal foods such as honey and eggs. Excludes meat, fish, mollusks.
Gluten Free Diet
Excludes foods containing gluten, such as wheat, barley, rye and their by-products.
Dairy Free Diet
Excludes foods such as milk, yoghurt, cheese and their by-products.
1 large jar
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Preheat oven to 150* (300*F) Fan.
- Whisk the egg white with water in a bowl, until it froths.
- Add the nuts and sugar. Mix with a spatula, until the nuts are completely covered in the egg white. Add the spice mixture.
- Transfer the nuts to a 30 x 40 cm baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Be careful they are spread out in 1 layer.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Mix occasionally.
- Remove from oven. Allow them to cool and break apart any nuts that have stuck together.
They can be stored in an sealed jar for up to 10 days!
Nutrition information per 100 gr.
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by