- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 30 g flaxseed
- 250 g water
- 250 g whole-wheat flour
- 35 g yeast
- 2 tablespoon(s) potato, starch
- 1 tablespoon(s) honey
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 tablespoon(s) apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) whole-wheat flour, for sprinkling the baking pan
- 300 g cottage cheese, for serving
- 100 g cherry tomatoes, for serving
- peppermint leaves, for serving
Pizza dough with flaxseeds
Diet based on cereals, pulses, nuts, seeds, vegetables, fruits and other animal foods such as honey and eggs. Excludes meat, fish, mollusks.
Dairy Free Diet
Excludes foods such as milk, yoghurt, cheese and their by-products.
Egg Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to this food.
Nuts Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to nuts.
Low in Sugars Diet
Limits all sources of added sugars and encourages the reduction of high-carbohydrate (high glycemic index) foods. A claim that a food can be classified as LS can be made when it contains less than 5 gr of sugars per 100 gr of solid food or 2.5 gr of sugars per 100 ml of liquid food.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Heat the olive oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Roast the flex seeds for 1 minute and place them in a bowl.
- In a blender, beat the flex seeds until they turn into powder.
- Add 70 g water and beat until the mixture turns into a white paste.
- In a bowl, add the flour, yeast, potato starch, flex seeds mixture and the rest of the water. Stir with a silicone spatula until homogenized.
- Add the honey, salt, apple cider vinegar and olive oil. Mix the dough until it doubles in size.
- Preheat oven over 200ο C (392* F) Set to Fan.
- Line a 30x40 cm baking pan with parchment paper. Sprinkle the flour on the parchment paper.
- Wet your hands and roll out the dough in a diameter of 25 cm.
- Place the baking pan in the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and set it aside for 5-10 minutes to cool.
- Spread the cottage cheese, cherry tomatoes cut in half and mint leaves and sprinkle with the pepper.
- Slice and serve.
If you want to add cheeses or other ingredients that need to be baked to your pizza, prebake our dough for 5-10 minutes and then add the ingredients you want. Bake for another 15-20 minutes and serve.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*The nutritional chart and the symbols refer to the basic recipe and not to the serving suggestions.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by