- 350 g oats
- 4-5 heaping tablespoons of protein powder or extra 80 g oat flour
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 80 g peanut butter or tahini
- 200 g honey or agave syrup
- 80-100 g almond milk
- 150 g white chocolate
- 50 g dried blueberries
Diet based on cereals, pulses, nuts, seeds, vegetables, fruits and other animal foods such as honey and eggs. Excludes meat, fish, mollusks.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Prepare a shallow baking pan by lining it with parchment paper.
- In a food processor, beat the oats until finely ground, like flour.
- In a large bowl, add the ground oats, protein powder or the extra oat flour, brown sugar and salt.
- In a glass bowl, add the peanut butter or tahini along with the honey.
- Microwave it on low, until the mixture melts and whisk to combine.
- Optionally you can also do this over a bain marie.
- Transfer mixture into the bowl with the oat flour and mix with a spatula until incorporated. The mixture should look like crumbs.
- Gradually add the almond milk, stirring every so often, until you create a thick dough. It may not be able to absorb all of the milk. You want a dough that is pliable but not stick to your hands.
- Add the white chocolate, cut into 0.5 cm pieces and the dried fruit. Mix.
- Shape mixture into 30 cm balls with your hands.
- Transfer to prepared baking pan and refrigerate for 1 hour, until the “cookies” are firm. Serve.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.