- 200 g prunes, pitted
- 100 g peanuts in shell, shelled
- 100 g peanut butter
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 50 g chocolate drops
Diet based on cereals, pulses, nuts, seeds, vegetables, fruits and other animal foods such as honey and eggs. Excludes meat, fish, mollusks.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Beat the prunes and peanuts in a food processor, until both ingredients break down and are completely combined.
- Add the peanut butter and cinnamon. Beat until the mixture comes together like dough.
- Add the chocolate drops and pulse twice, just to incorporate.
- Transfer mixture to a 10x25 cm rectangular baking pan, lined with plastic wrap.
- Press down on the mixture with your fingers until it has spread in the baking pan evenly.
- Place in freezer for 5 hours.
- When ready, remove from freezer and cut into individual bars.
- To store, wrap each bar in plastic wrap and keep refrigerated.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.