- 50 g grated coconut
- 100 g pistachio nuts, unsalted, crushed
- 80 g butter popcorn
- 200 g oats
- 80 g golden raisins
- 80 g dried apricots
- 250 g honey
- 75 g brown sugar
Honey Oat Bars
Diet based on cereals, pulses, nuts, seeds, vegetables, fruits and other animal foods such as honey and eggs. Excludes meat, fish, mollusks.
Egg Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to this food.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- In a pan, add the honey and brown sugar. Place over medium heat for 2-3 minutes until the sugar melts.
- In the meantime, in a large bowl, add the popcorn, coconut, raisins and oats. Chop the apricots into small pieces and add them to the bowl.
- Mix the mixture in the pan and as soon as it comes to a boil, remove from heat and add it to the bowl with the rest of the ingredients. Mix thoroughly.
- Line a 20x30 cm baking pan with a sheet of parchment paper and add the mixture. Spread it evenly with a spoon so that it fills the whole baking pan.
- Spread another sheet of parchment paper over it and press down on it with a smaller baking pan.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours until it chills and thickens.
- Cut into bars with a serrated knife and store in the refrigerator.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by