- 2 ripe bananas
- 480 g full fat cow milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 200 g oats
- 160 g walnuts, finely chopped
- pinch of salt
- 1 levelled tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- grated zest of 1 lemon
Sugar Free Oatmeal Bars
Diet based on cereals, pulses, nuts, seeds, vegetables, fruits and other animal foods such as honey and eggs. Excludes meat, fish, mollusks.
Egg Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to this food.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Preheat oven to 180* C (360* F) Fan.
- Mash the bananas in a bowl with a fork, until pureed.
- Add the milk, vanilla and honey. Mix.
- Add the oats, walnuts, salt, cinnamon, baking powder and lemon zest.
- Stir until all of the ingredients are completely combined and the mixture comes together.
- Transfer to a 20x30 cm baking pan that has been brushed with olive oil.
- Spread evenly and set it aside to rest for 30 minutes.
- Refrigerate for 12-24 hours, until the oats soak up all of the mixture’s liquid.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes.
- When ready, remove from oven and allow to cool for 15 minutes.
- Turn out of pan and cut in to pieces.
- Serve with extra honey and fresh fruit.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*The nutritional chart and the symbols refer to the basic recipe and not to the serving suggestions.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by