- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 whole wheat tortillas
- 1 red pepper
- 200 g cottage cheese
- 2 tablespoons dill, finely chopped
- 1 avocado, ripe
- 8 slices smoked salmon
Salmon Avocado Whole Wheat Quesadillas
Egg Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to this food.
Nuts Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to nuts.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Place a pan over medium heat and add ¼ of the olive oil. Let it get hot.
- Add the first tortilla to the pan and fry for 2-3 on each side, until golden.
- When ready, remove from pan, transfer to a plate and repeat the same process for the remaining tortillas.
- Dice the red pepper into 1cm cubes.
- In a bowl, combine the cottage cheese, red pepper, dill, salt and pepper with a spoon.
- Peel the avocado and cut into slices that are 1 cm thick. Discard pit.
- Quarter the tortillas and spread the cottage cheese mixture over half of the pieces with a spoon.
- Add the avocado slices and top with smoked salmon.
- Cover with remaining tortillas and serve.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by