Such a creamy, summery soup….
- Finely chop all 6 tomatoes and half of the remaining vegetables.
- Put them in a strainer. Sprinkle with ½ teaspoon of salt and set aside for 1 hour.
- Reserve the rest of the vegetables (the other half) for garnishing.
- Soak the bread in the liquid that has drained from the vegetables in the strainer.
- Puree the strained vegetables and liquid released, the bread and olive oil in a blender.
- Pass mixture through a chinois (a sieve with very fine mesh) to get an even creamier and smoother result.
- Add the vinegar and aromatics.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Finely chop the reserved vegetables and serve with chilled gazpacho.