- 420 g shrimp, frozen No. 2
- grated zest and juice from 2 limes
- grated zest and juice from 1 orange
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 red onion, cut in to thin rounds
- ½ chili pepper, cut in to thin rounds
- ½ bunch mint
- ½ bunch fresh coriander
- 5 sprigs of chives
- 2 avocados
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Defrost the shrimp. Peel and devein.
- To prepare the marinade, combine the lime zest and juice, the orange zest and juice, olive oil, onion, chili, mint, coriander and chives.
- Cut the avocados in half and remove the pit.
- Scoop out some of the flesh so there is room for the filling.
- Finely chop the avocado flesh that was removed and add it to the marinade.
- Add the shrimp to the marinade and mix well, making sure the shrimps are completely covered in the marinade.
- Let them “cook” and marinate for 15 minutes.
- When ready, remove shrimp from marinade with a slotted spoon, letting them drain.
- Arrange nicely in the avocado shells and serve.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by