- 2 salmon fillets, boneless, 250 g each
- 1 cup greens (spinach)
- 2 medium heads of lettuce
- 1 spring onion
- parsley, finely chopped
- orange slices
- 5 twigs of thyme, only the leaves
- 1 twig of rosemary, only the leaves, finely chopped
- juice from 1 large orange
- 100 ml olive oil
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
Special Thanks to our member Elpida Charalampidou for this healthy recipe!
- Preheat oven to 180* C (350* F) Fan.
- Bring a pot full of water to a boil.
- Boil the greens until just tender (3-4 minutes if you are using spinach). Remove from pot, strain and set aside.
- Combine the greens along with the lettuce, spring onion and parsley in a cast iron or clay pot.
- Season with salt and pepper. Add the orange slices, all around, the orange juice and olive oil.
- Place the salmon on top. Season with salt and pepper. Add the thyme and rosemary.
- Bake for about 30-40 minutes, until the salmon turns golden.
Nutrition information per 100 gr.
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.