For the infused olive oil
- Place a pan over heat.
- Add the olive oil, coriander seeds, cumin seeds and garlic.
- Let the ingredients heat.
- As soon as the mixture froths, remove from heat and allow to cool.
For the potatoes
- Peel the potatoes and coarsely chop them.
- Transfer to a large bowl, add the infused olive oil and toss to coat.
For the octopus
- Preheat oven to 150* C (300* F) Fan.
- Cut the octopus into 2 pieces with a knife to clean it.
- Remove the parts above and below the eyes and discard. Remove the mouth by pressing with your hands.
- Clean the hood of the octopus by turning it inside out. Wash with plenty of water, cut into pieces and add to the bowl with the potatoes.
- Add the tomato paste, pepper, salt, red chili peppers, rosemary, thyme, lemon zest, lemon juice and pomegranate balsamic vinegar. Mix well.
- Transfer to a baking pan and bake for 2 hours.
- Serve with thyme, olive bread, feta cheese, fresh oregano, olive oil and pepper.