- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 400 g scallops, cleaned
- 50 g butter
- 2 cloves of garlic
- juice and zest of 1 lemon
- ¼ bunch parsley, finely chopped
Butter and lemon scallops
Gluten Free Diet
Excludes foods containing gluten, such as wheat, barley, rye and their by-products.
Egg Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to this food.
Nuts Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to nuts.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Add half of the scallops into the frying pan and season them with salt and pepper.
- Allow 1-2 minutes for the one side to turn golden and then, flip them over with a spatula.
- Sauté for 2 more minutes so that the other side turns golden too.
- Remove the scallops from the frying pan and follow the same process for the other half of the scallops.
- Remove the second batch from the frying pan.
- Add the butter to the frying pan and let it melt.
- Cut the garlic into thin slices and sauté for 1 minute.
- Deglaze with the lemon juice.
- Then, add the lemon zest, the scallops, and the parsley.
- Lightly mix and serve.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by