Photo credit: G. Drakopoulos - Food Styling: T. Webb
- Shell and devein shrimp. Leave the heads and tails on for a prettier presentation. Devein by making a small incision down the back of the shrimp. Just enough to see the vein and be able to remove it.
- Add the sauce to a pyrex dish. Heat oven to 180* (350*F).
- Sink the shrimp into the sauce. Add the green peppers and bake for 20-30 minutes, until the shrimps are cooked.
- You could also add the feta cheese and fresh herbs of your choice like fresh basil and oregano
For the focaccia:
- Add the sugar and yeast to water.
- Mix well.
- Wait 1 minute and add the oil. Combine the flour with the salt and add to the water mixture.
- Knead the dough by hand.
- Grease a bowl with oil. Put the dough in the bowl and dust with some flour so that it can remain soft and pliable. Allow to rest and double in size (about 40 minutes).
- Preheat oven to 180* (350*F).
- Place the dough in a 22x32 cm baking pan which has been greased and lined with parchment paper. Bake for 20 minutes.
- You can add any ingredients that suit your taste on top of the focaccia before baking. Fresh herbs give it a nice aroma or maybe some sesame and coarse sea salt.