- 2 salmon filets about 800 g
- 1 bunch fresh parsley
- ½ bunch fresh dill
- ½ bunch fennel
- 1 red pepper finely chopped
- 2 fresh green onions (scallions) finely chopped
- 1 onion finely chopped
- Rind from 1 lemon
- Juice from ½ lemon
- 2 Tbsp mustard
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
Stuffed Salmon with Herbs
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- We ask our local fish market to cut us 2 salmon filet around 1 kilo in weight. It’s a good idea for the fish to be the same size or from the same cut so that when we place one on top of the other they fit evenly over each other….
- Preheat the oven at 250 C°
- We finely chop all our vegetable and herbs and mix together with the olive oil, lemon and mustard.
- We salt and pepper our fish very well on both sides.
- Place the fish with the skin side down on a cutting board.
- Spread most of the vegetable mixture over the fish.
- Place the other piece of salmon over the other with the skin side up.
- With a piece of twine, we lightly tie the fish together so that the pieces won’t slide of each other.
- Brush the fish with a bit of olive oil and place it on the rack in the oven.
- It’s a good idea to place a pan with water underneath the fish to collect the oils. We bake the fish for 25 minutes or until the fish is cooked well inside.
- We slice into pieces and serve…
Nutrition information per 100 gr.
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by