- 1 kilo sea breams (bogues)
- flour, for coating fish
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, for frying
- 4 spring onions
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 60 g white wine
- ½ bunch parsley
- 100 g radishes
Dairy Free Diet
Excludes foods such as milk, yoghurt, cheese and their by-products.
Egg Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to this food.
Sugar Free Diet
Limits all sources of added sugars and encourages the reduction of high-carbohydrate (high glycemic index) foods. A claim that a food can be classified as SF can be made when it contains less than 0.5 gr of sugars per 100 gr of solid food or 100 ml of liquid food.
Nuts Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to nuts.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Clean and wash the sea breams thoroughly and transfer to a strainer to drain.
- In a baking pan, combine the flour, salt and pepper.
- Place a large pan over medium to high heat. Add 2 tablespoons of olive oil and let it get hot.
- Dredge the fish in the flour and tap to release excess flour.
- Add 4-5 fish to the pan. It depends on how large the fish and the pan are but don’t crowd the pan.
- Finely chop the garlic and slice the spring onions into rounds.
- Add them to the pan and cook for about 2 minutes (depending on the size) on each side.
- Add the wine and allow 1-2 minutes for it to evaporate.
- Remove from heat and repeat the same process for all of the fish.
- Serve with finely chopped parsley and thinly sliced radishes.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.